Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ravishing Rosette Cupcakes - Chocolate Lover's Edition

Made these over the weekend.  If I'm not baking on a weekend, life just isn't the same. Wishing I had a big project for the upcoming weekend, but I've got zilch.  Guess I'll have to invent one for myself. :)

This little gem is a box chocolate cake mix with mini chocolate chips added to the batter.  I used the remainder of my Nutella buttercream disaster-turned-to-triumph icing to frost.

They were ridiculously good and SUPER chocolately. My five year old son, who is an "icing eater only" ate several in their entirety on Sunday -which was quite a shock.

Brought them to work on Monday and they are long gone.  Sigh.  They were a tasty lot.

I'm thinking raspberry filling next time, yes?



No comments:

Post a Comment